Here are some things you're up to:
- you are almost completely out of pull-ups - you're dry 5 out of 7 nights and most every time you wake from a nap - we're ready to tell them goodbye and so are you!
- you talk very well - you're super verbal and know TONS of words. You can now recall words after thinking for a few seconds and complete your sentences correctly without the assistance of an adult.
- you're a GREAT big sister. Caroline adores you and gets quite the kick out of you. You're loving, kind and compassionate to her.
- you're quite the artist - you bring home lots of fabulous art work every week from school.
- you're hair is growing (Daddy is so proud of you!) - you're growing a good looking mullet in the back :)
- you're wearing 2T clothing, but 3T fits you well
- Christmas has a whole new meaning this year - you're starting to understand why we celebrate Christmas (thank you for the nativity set, Meme!), some of the fun traditions, a bit about Santa Claus (you still don't like him) and the joy of the season. However, you don't get the presents part - you're not sure about Santa bringing them and the notion of being good or bad.
- you love your dance class at school and come home with moves and songs that you love to perform - Michael Jackson is a favorite these days. If I can catch this particular performance on camera it'll make my life.
- you're a great helper to Mommy, Daddy and your teachers.
- you're a good cook - you helped Mommy make pizza this week and it was super yummy.
- you still LOVE to read.
- Cain and Emma are your biggest fans and you love them dearly.
- you are still sleeping well - 8:00 p.m.-7:30 a.m.
- you love the blessings for meals - you learn them quickly and demand that we say the blessing before dinner without us reminding you.
- you say your prayers every night with Daddy - you thank God for lots of wonderful things and ice cream (it's good stuff, y'all!).
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.