Here are some of the great things you're up to at 33 months:
- you're a drama queen - in many good ways! You love to dance, charm, socialize - all the good things that come with being a little dramatic. And then there is the flip side - your emotions sometimes get the best of your little self. All this to say, there is never a dull moment with you precious child!
- you count with ease to 15
- know your ABC's - the only part that you get a tad bit confused on is the ending - you will say QRS - QRS and forget TUV.
- you sleep well - bedtime is 8:00 p.m. and you are typically up between 7:00-7:30 a.m.
- you are a creature of habit and you don't like straying from what you know.
- you LOVE your sister - we're SO proud of how you've embraced her. What an ally she has in you big girl!
- you like to color, write, draw - anything artsy and crafty. You have your fabulous teachers to thank for this.
- your napping at school the past month has been hit or miss. At home you will still average about 2 hours - some days we are lucky to get an hour though. We sure are going to miss nap time in a few years!
- you like to eat most foods - not too picky. Typical foods that you like: avocado, cheese, carrots, pizza, salad, corn, chicken nuggets, french fries, pancakes, Cheerios, fruit, mashed potatoes.
- you really dislike time out - but it seems to be effective for discipline for now.
- you LOVE LOVE LOVE to play with the iPad or iPhone - it's scary how well you know how to work them.
- you sing every day - you love to sing and often if you're up before your sister you'll run in and sing Rise and Shine and Give God Your Glory Glory to her - she thinks this is funny.
- you say your prayers at night before bed - you're still saying the blessing "God is great, God is good, let us thank him for our food", but hey, you've got to start somewhere.
- you are polite - we're still working on when to say ma'am and sir, but you're getting there.
- you are a sponge, it only takes once for you to hear or see something and you've committed it to memory.
- you love most everyone - you hug every classmate every morning and afternoon before you leave, your teachers, Mommy's co-workers - what a sweet, sweet child.
- your love of books still exists - we hope it always does!
- you like to cook and help Mommy in the kitchen. Over the holidays you made homemade mac and cheese with Aunt B and it was yummy!
- you do not like Santa and as far as you're concerned you don't ever want him to come to your house - you say the reason you don't like him is 'his long white beard'.
- you're memorized the praise CD Coco made us - all 18 songs. We listen to it every time we get in the car. Daddy says we praise him out of the car:)
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God ...
1 Thessalonians 5:18
1 Thessalonians 5:18