November 15, 2012 - 18 months old
Here are some fun things you've been up to this past month:
- you have officially used the potty! You were just sitting on it, but within the past week you've started using the potty at school and from what your teachers report - you love it:)
- you've got a mouth full of teeth - you've still been a great teether. Baltic amber people - best.invention.ever.
- you weathered the "fall back" time change well - we're still knocking on wood, but you haven't missed a beat and still have been our 7-7 baby for the most part.
- mischievous! You love to do all the things you're not supposed to - for instance not tear the blooms off the mums.....
A very happy baby!
- you're still seriously into mothering your baby dolls. You wrap them in blankets, lay them down for naps and tell them "no" often.
- your face is so animated .. you have a million different expressions and they are all pretty hysterical.
Your look that says "Well I'll do it anyway!"
- you love your passy. You sleep with it (nap and night) and it's probably the most exciting part about the end of the day when Mommy picks you up - you point immediately to your cubby where your passy is.
- you still get a bottle of milk in the morning and at night. We will cut the morning milk out soon, but we will allow you a few more weeks of the bottle. It's just too sweet.
- you love hide and seek with Daddy and Cat Cat - you're pretty good at it too.
- you're getting good at navigating steps and you LOVE to run. It's still the waddle run that we love.
- you can point to your nose, eyes, and belly button. Ears you point to sometimes but mostly you get distracted by Mommy's earrings in her ears.