Sweet Caroline is 4 months old today! She is growing and changing so quickly - it's hard to keep up! Every day she's learning a new trick and showing it off .... so much fun to watch her as she grows into a little person!
- the awful C-O-L-I-C (I can't bring myself to say the word!) is gone! Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!
- she is smiling up a storm! We LOVE it - so wonderful to see her happy!
- she is talking - lots of cooing, ohhing and ahhing
- she can hold an object and fling it around like crazy a few times.
- she can grab her precious little feet and is trying to get them to her mouth.
- she is starting to put anything she can in her mouth - hands, arms, blanket, stuffed animal, etc.
- she can raspberry with the best of them - so fun to watch her get a kick out of making that noise!
- she can roll from her stomach to her back with ease.
- she can almost roll from her back to her stomach - she is so close - just needs a little help rolling over her arm to get to her stomach.
- she's beginning the teething process - drooling everywhere and constantly has her hands in her mouth - I'm going to guess we'll see some bottom teeth pop out in about 2 more months.
- she is doing so well at school - loves her teacher Miss Sabrena (who was also Catherine Ellis's 1 year old teacher)! We are SO blessed that they love each other:)
- she is napping well - usually a mid-morning and mid-afternoon nap anywhere from 45 minutes - 2 hours. She naps after every awake time except her last one - but those are all short cat naps.
- she is sleeping well at night with the exception of the last two weeks. After Labor Day weekend she decided to start waking in the middle of the night again, so we've been doing that for about a week (16 week growth spurt), but the past few days have been better and she's getting back to her normal sleeping patter of 7-9 hours at night (at least we hope she is!).
- she is in size 1 diapers, but we're about to graduate to 2's soon.
- she loves to be carried facing out so she can see the world. And really likes for her Daddy to carry her around - guess the view is better from higher up!
- she likes the sling - reminds her of her home just a few short months ago and will sleep when I wear her.
- she's eating 6-7 times a day, still every 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
"Children are a blessing from the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward."