Here are some of the wonderful things sweet Caroline is up to these days:
- she's still eating every 3 to 3 1/2 hours during the day! We are all food lovers in this house so she gets it honest.
- we've not started rice cereal, but I plan to this weekend - will keep you all posted on how this goes.
- she's smiling, talking and squealing a lot - it's quite entertaining!
- she is SO close to rolling completely over - SO close that I have a video for you below - it's worth the watch and listening to my cheer leading - promise!
- she is SO close to sitting up by herself, I think by next month she'll have it.
- she is sleeping from 7:00 p.m. - 4:00-6:00 a.m. - pretty good - at least 9 hours most every night. We will continue to work on a consistent wake up time of 6 or 7, that will just take time.
- she's still swaddled and on her back for night time sleeping; day sleeping she's on her tummy.
- she puts EVERYTHING in her mouth - tries to eat whomever is holding her and loves her hands and feet.
- still napping well - cat naps 2-3 times a day for 30-45 minutes and usually one long nap for about 2 hours or more during the middle of the day.
- tummy time - she still does really well with this - much better than big sister did:)
- you are a little girl - you're still wearing 3 month clothes and they are a bit roomy still - that's okay - dainty is just what little girls should be!
- you've had your first cold this month, but it's not been bad at all - you're congested, but you've weathered it well and haven't lost any sleep over it (and neither have we!).
My sweet, precious, little girl - we love you so much! God has truly blessed us with the gift of you - we can't wait to see what the rest of the journey holds!
Ladies and gentleman - our SO CLOSE 5 month old just this morning: