Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year! The past few years gratitude is a perspective and attitude that I work hard to have. It is indeed true that there is always something to be thankful for. And this year we have SO much to be thankful for:
- Our health! We are so blessed that our family is healthy.
- David has a new job that is challenging him and growing him in leaps and bounds.
- Megann has a new job that she is sure will challenge her as well.
- We sold our first home to prepare for Catherine Ellis starting kindergarten next year.
- We found a rental close to our old home that allowed us to maintain our routine. The landlord is amazing and our lease is finished at the end of the year.
- We've got a beautiful, healthy niece that just turned two on the 18th!
- We've got another healthy, and I'm sure beautiful niece arriving in February!
- We have beautiful godchildren that we adore!
- Our families are supportive and loving!
- We have the best village - hands down.
- We belong to a church that is the foundation of our life together.
- Our lives are filled with friends, loved ones and hobbies that fulfill us.
- We serve a God that is all encompassing, merciful and full of grace.
And last, but certainly not least we're thankful for the two biggest blessings we've ever received:
May you and yours be filled with the spirit of Thanksgiving as you share time with your loved ones today! We're sure thankful you're a part of our village!
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.5
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.