Enjoying the bubble machine with Mr. Mais and Allie
It was so fun to see the girls play together - and don't worry sweet Caroline was here but she slept most of the time! She'll be able to play this time next year when we get to visit with them again. Thanks for coming Criddy, Mais and Allie! We love y'all!
Saturday morning we had a little bath time with Caroline - Catherine Ellis is quite the helper and big sister - always wanting to help with sweet Caroline! I think Caroline enjoyed having her help and Catherine Ellis was DELIGHTED to help:)
Saturday afternoon we loaded up and headed to Jasper for David's 10 year high school reunion - so much fun and lots of faces that we don't get to see often ... it was wonderful to catch up with old friends and spend a little time out of the house with adults! Here are some pictures:
- still dealing with tummy issues - bless your heart. Mommy finally calls the doctor the next week.
- You and I started walking in the mornings - we made it out 3 times!
- You spent about 10 minutes outside helping Mommy plant the flower bed out front and were not fond of the mid-ninety degree weather
- You tried out the swing for the first time and liked it!
- You are sleeping at least one 5 hour stretch during the night - it's super!! And we are so thankful!
- You still like to eat - you are our little piggy:)
- You are napping and sleeping in your crib in your nursery during the day and at night now
- You are a great traveler - the roadways make you sleep - it does your Mommy too - nothing like a car nap!