- he has endless patience - this comes in handy most every minute of the day with a 2 year old and a quite fussy 5 week old
- a super sense of humor - he tries to find the funny in most experiences
- a playful personality - he loves to play like he's a little boy all over again and Catherine Ellis loves it!
- he is constantly involving Catherine Ellis in his projects - she thinks she is such a big helper and that's because David lets her help and teaches her lots of cool things - like replacing the wheel on a lawnmower or putting together rocking chairs.
- he can sing like nobody's business - this has proved wonders for fussy newborns and toddlers who refuse to calm down and go to sleep:)
- he rarely complains - even if he's been up just as many times as I have in the night - he just does it and is happy to do it most days.
- he provides for us - he makes sure we have all the essentials in life and then lots of fun extras
- he's a Godly man - he reminds us daily that God and faith are the center of our family - Catherine Ellis will know more bible stories than me in another year:)
Monday, June 20, 2011
Catherine Ellis and Caroline have the BEST Daddy in the whole wide world - hands down!! David blows all other Daddy's out of the water in our humble opinion :) Here are just a few of the many, many reasons (there are too many to list here!) he is a wonderful father:
Posted by The Cains at 11:30 AM