Here are some wonderful things that happened in her 10th week:
- Sleeping like a champ, STILL! We are elated - really it's the best gift ever. We are on week 3 of 7-10 hours of sleep between feedings. We're not ready to announce those magical words - but you are doing super duper!
- Eating well still - our nickname for you is piggy - you are so funny when it's time eat! You start breathing really fast and kicking those legs and swinging those arms and sometimes snorting ... hahaha. You are a member of the right family, sweet child!
- This has been the 2nd best week of your life - the colic seems to have lessened to only 2-3 days/nights instead of every single day. We'll take it.
- Last week you found your tongue - this week you realized you have a hand - your right one specifically and you are trying to figure out what to do with it and your tongue. You suck on it really loud, but haven't found a finger or thumb yet.
- When playing on the exercise mat you can now change positions; you can use your legs to scoot yourself up the mat and sideways. Your big sister thinks this is really funny.
- You can smile, you just like to keep it in and only show it to Mommy when you know she's alone and there are no cameras around. You make me work for it - but it's the sweetest thing I've ever seen!
- You are wearing 3 month clothes pretty easily now - your newborn clothes are getting snug.
- You are alert a lot of the day now and haven't napped great this week - we'll work on it and try to get better at napping next week.
- You really only like for Mommy to put you to bed or soothe you - Daddy loves trying, but you sure give him a run for his money!
Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.